Ad Inserter – Ad Manager & AdSense Ads
Actieve installaties: 200.000+
Ad management plugin with many advanced advertising features to insert ad codes at optimal positions.
Supports all kinds of ads including Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager (DFP – DoubleClick for publishers), contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads, Media.net , Infolinks and rotating banners.
Insert ads where other plugins fail.
It’s all about the settings.
I’ve been using another ad placement manager for a couple years and just recently started using Ad Inserter.
I’m blown AWAY with the power and flexibility of it.
I can HIGHLY recommend this plugin to anyone looking for an easy way to manage ads within WordPress.
Difficult to choose, but certainly top 3 plugins I’ve ever used in WordPress, ever.
Features – check documentation for the complete list
- AdSense integration
- Support for Google Ad Manager (DoubleClick for publishers)
- Syntax highlighting editor
- Code preview with visual CSS editor
- Automatically inserts ads on posts and pages
- Insert before or after post
- Insert before or after content
- Insert before or after paragraph
- Insert before or after random paragraph
- Insert before or after multiple paragraphs
- Insert before or after image
- Insert before or after comments
- Insert before or after excerpt
- Insert near any element on the page (using CSS selectors)
- Insert above the header (after
- Insert in the footer (before
- Insert at relative positions in posts
- Insert between posts on blog pages (in-feed AdSense)
- Insert between excerpts on blog pages
- Insert between comments
- Insert at custom hook positions (
do_action ()WP function)
- Insert before or after any HTML element using CSS selectors
- Visual HTML element selector (DOM explorer)
- Avoid inserting ads near images or headers (AdSense TOS)
- Disable ads on individual posts or pages
- Insert header (
section) and footer code
- Insert raw HTTP response header lines
- Insert Google Analytics, Matomo (Piwik) or any other tracking code
- Code generator for banners and placeholders
- AdSense code generator
- Visual advert editor – create adverts from scratch
- Manual insertion: widgets, shortcodes, PHP function call
- Sticky (fixed) widgets (sticky sidebar – the sidebar does not move when the page is scrolled)
- Custom alignments and styles
- Insert different ad codes on AMP pages
- Custom CSS class name for wrapping divs to avoid ad blockers
- Use shortcodes from other plugins
- Use custom fields as defined in posts
- Use post title, tags or category names to create contextual adverts
- PHP code processing
- Ad labels – show customized label above adverts
- ads.txt editor
- Support for GDPR consent checks
- Support for IAB TCF 2.0 GDPR consent API (used by Quantcast Choice)
- Ad rotation (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Timed ad rotation – define times to rotate adverts in a single ad block
- Create rich media ads with standard WordPress TinyMCE editor
- Ad blocking detection – popup message, page redirection
- Desktop/mobile device detection (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Blacklist/Whitelist categories, tags, taxonomies, post IDs, urls, url query parameters, cookies, referrers, browsers, operating systems
- Easy copying and pasting ads or settings using internal clipboard
- Can wait for jQuery when it is deferred
- Use it with Google Site Kit or replace it to have more control over ad placement
- Simple troubleshooting with many debugging functions
- Function to visualize inserted blocks
- Function to visualize AdSense ads with ad names and IDs
- Function to visualize available insertion positions
- Function to visualize HTML tags
- You name it 🙂
The Best WordPress Ad Management Plugin?
Both Google and Amazon recommend this plugin for inserting ads, which is a testament to its quality
Endorsed by Google – How to insert ad code in your WordPress site
If you’re new to AdSense, one of your first tasks is to connect your site to AdSense. This requires you to copy the code on your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your page, between the
Endorsed by Amazon – WordPress Integration Guide for Native Shopping Ads.
Native Shopping Ads provide highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations in a stylishly designed and responsive ad unit that can be placed at the end or within your content to create a more compelling visitor experience and shopping opportunity.
Pro version supports additional advanced features:
- Geolocation using Webnet77 or MaxMind databases (works also with caching)
- Country, state, region and city level geotargeting
- Blacklist/Whitelist IP addresses or countries/cities (works also with caching)
- Ad impression and click statistics (works also with
- Statistics reports for clients in PDF format or public web pages
- External tracking via Google Analytics or Matomo (Piwik)
- A/B testing – discover adverts and settings that perform best
- Frequency capping – limit impressions or clicks
- Click fraud protection
- Lazy loading
- Sticky ads with optional close button
- Sticky sidebar ads (stick to the screen or to the content)
- Floating slide-in banner adverts
- Sticky (floating) ads with animations (fade, slide, turn, flip, zoom)
- Animation trigger for sticky ads (page scroll in % or px, HTML element becomes visible)
- background ads (skin ads)
- Support for sticky ad bar
- Support for scheduling date and time with fallback option
- Support to show ads as soon as the GDPR consent is given
- Support for ads in iframes
- Anti ad blocking features – replace ads, protect content
- Ad blocking statistics
- Multisite options to limit settings on the sites
- Individual post/page exception management
- Export and import of settings
- Support via email
Run a WordPress related blog? Have experience with AdSense? Interested in reviewing the plugin or would like to become an affiliate? Introduce yourself.
Have experience with WordPress theme or plugin translation? We are looking for translators! Contact us.
Check documentation pages for detailed description of all the features and some common settings for quick start.
You can also use shortcodes from other plugins (for example, to insert content from other plugins).
Looking for AdSense plugin with simple setup for ads at best positions?
Ad Inserter can insert ads where other plugins fail.
It’s all about the settings.
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 stars – check Ad Inserter reviews
One of the best adsense plugins …
Most comprehensive Ad plugin available …
Better than the old Google adsense plugin …
The best WP Ad management plugin …
Very flexible and excellent documentation …
Excellent Ad Plugin …
Easy to use and also does more than I need …
Exactly what I needed to sell advertising spots …
Awesome Plugin and Super Support! …
Lots of options and easy to use …
Crazy flexible …
Great plugin that makes it simple …
Superb Plugin and Support team also so good …
Best in same kind of plugins …
Must Have Plugin for Each WP Site …
Best Ad Placement Plugin …
Best Solution for Advertisement Management …
Comprehensive, flexible and well supported …
God bless these guys! …
PRO for Free …
Please support plugin development
Support the advancement of this plugin:
- Rate it – positive ratings and reviews are a great way to show your appreciation for my work. Besides being an incredible boost to my morale, they are also a great incentive to fix any bug found in the software and to add new features for better monetization of your website.
- Donate if Ad Inserter helps you to make money with advertising
- Register for Ad Inserter Pro Affiliate, promote the plugin on your website and earn commission for each purchase you refer
- Buy license for Ad Inserter Pro