Event Tracking for Gravity Forms
Actieve installaties: 30.000+
This plugin provides an easy way to add event tracking to your Gravity Forms using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
This plugin support Google Analytics 3 and Google Analytics 4.
- Pagination events
- JS only events
- Google Tag Manager
Looking for help setting things up? Read Our Setup Guide
- Gravity Forms 2.5
- Google Analytics Universal Analytics v3
- Google Tag Manager (optional)
- Add multiple event feeds with conditionals
- Custom event categories, actions, labels and even values
- Track form pagination events
- Dynamic event value on payment forms (integration with the payment add-ons including Paypal Standard, PayPal Pro, Stripe, etc…)
For payment based forms, you can leave the value blank to convert using the total payment amount.
Development happens on GitHub.