Google XML Sitemap Generator
Actieve installaties: 60.000+
Improve your websites SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SERP (Search Engine Page Ranking) using an XML Sitemap.
XML Sitemaps, RSS feeds, etc. help search engines understand the content of your website, including Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex and more
Google XML Sitemap Generator adds powerful and configurable HTML, RSS and XML sitemap features to your website.
The plugin supports sitemap index files for larger sites and the special News and Image sitemap formats to provide comprehensive coverage for your website.
It works across your entire website creating a detailed sitemap, including all custom posts and taxonomy, which makes it a great companion for plugins such as WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress and more.
A distinct advantage of this plugin is the ability to edit your sitemap defaults for taxonomy and post types, as well as being able to edit individual page and post settings.
UPGRADE NOTE – After upgrading, some users are reporting issues with the XML sitemap index file giving a 404 error/ redirecting to the homepage. If you have this issue please deactivate then reactive the plugin. If you have any further issues please contact support.
- HTML, RSS and Google XML Sitemap formats.
- News sitemap and image sitemap support.
- Sitemap index support for larger websites.
- List all your WordPress Pages, Posts, Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Support for custom post types and taxonomy.
- Includes paged links for posts for Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Set global sitemap default values for priority and update frequencies.
- Set sitemap value for priority and frequency at the category, tag, post and page level.
- Automatic daily auto ping when you have updated pages / posts in WordPress.
- Add latest pages / posts RSS feed to page header.
- Automatically adds sitemap entries to your robots.txt file.
- Add custom entries to your robots.txt file.
- Compatible with WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress and more.