Gutenberg Template Library & Redux Framework
Actieve installaties: >1+ miljoen
Redux – Quickly create full pages in WordPress’ Gutenberg
Supercharge the Gutenberg editor with our ever-growing library of WordPress Blocks and templates. Discover what’s possible and implement any design on your website in virtually no time at all.
Worried that our templates may not work with your theme? We’ve got you covered. With our custom page templates option you can override any theme. Missing a plugin a template needs? No worries, we’ll even help you install what you need, all from the Gutenberg editor.
Don’t waste hours trying to recreate a template you love. With a click of a button it its own website where you can start customizing it for your needs.
♥️ What the Plugin does?
- Browse 1,000+ templates from your Gutenberg Editor that you can add to your site immediately.
- Preview each Gutenberg block based template in the customizer preview.
- Filter between the dependencies you want, and find exactly what you’re looking for.
- See instantly which Gutenberg templates you have everything for, or may need to install some dependencies.
- Automated install of anything you may need to install any template.
- Block Patterns library support built in.
- Make the Reusable Blocks visible in our library modal window. 😉
- The most trusted option framework in the industry.
- Developer friendly: clean code, inline documentation
🚀 TYPICAL USE CASE OF THIS PLUGIN
You are building a big site with lots of pages and you just want it to look amazing. With Redux, you can begin making pages with a variety of “starter blocks,” or templates.
You can browse through the categories, as well as collections of like-styled pages. When you find something you like, Redux makes sure you have everything you need. If a dependency (or required plugin) is missing, you are notified and can install the missing dependency. Worried that our templates may not work with your theme? No problem! With our custom
page templates options you can transform any site into exactly what you want it to be no matter what them you are using.
Don’t waste hours trying to recreate a design you love. With a click of a button, you have it on your own site, and you can begin customizing your “starter block” for your needs.
🎉 Supported Page Builders
Currently Redux supports only the Gutenberg / Block Editor of WordPress 5.0+.
🎨 Supported Themes
Though Redux will work with any theme that uses Gutenberg, we have done extra work to ensure complete compatibility with these themes.
- Astra Theme with Astra Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Layouts (for Layouts, Headers, Footers, Hooks)
- GeneratePress Theme with GP Premium Add-On Plugin – Elements (for Layouts, Headers, Hooks)
- OceanWP Theme with Ocean Extra free Add-On Plugin – My Library (for Layouts, Hooks etc.)
- Kava Pro Theme/ CrocoBlock Service with JetThemeCore Plugin – My Library (for Layouts, Pages, Headers, Footers, Single, Archive)
- Genesis Framework with Genesis Child Themes — via Blox Lite and Blox (Pro) Plugins – Global Content Blocks (for Sections, Hooks)
- Page Builder Framework with WPBF Premium Add-On Plugin – Custom Section (for Sections, Layouts, Hooks etc.)
- Customify with Customify Pro Add-On Plugin – Hooks (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Suki with Suki Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Blocks (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Neve with Neve Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Layouts (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Woostify with Woostify Pro Add-On Plugin – Header Footer Builder (for Elementor theming areas – Headers/ Footers)
- Avada Theme with Avada Fusion Builder – Library (for Templates, Pages, Layouts, Columns, Rows)
- Divi Theme with Divi Builder – Library (for Templates etc.)
- Extra Theme with Divi Builder – Library (for Templates etc.) – Category Templates (for Layouts, Templates etc.)
📦 Supported Gutenberg-Specific Plugins (Block Editor)
- Gutenberg Plugin – Gutenberg (Bleeding-Edge development in Gutenberg and Gutenberg Blocks)
- ACF Blocks Suite Plugin – Blocks (Fields for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Advanced Gutenberg Blocks Plugin – Blocks (Blocks and Tools for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Atomic Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Collection Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Page Building Toolkit – EditorsKit Plugin – Blocks (Templates & Fields for Gutenberg Blocks)
- WordPress Slider Plugin – Block Slider Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Page Building Toolkit – EditorsKit Plugin – Blocks (Blocks tools to supercharge the Gutenberg editor)
- Gutenberg Page Builder Toolkit – EditorPlus Plugin – EditorPlus (Toolkit and blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- WordPress Form Builder Plugin – Gutenberg Forms Plugin – Blocks (Blocks & Forms for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Getwid – Gutenberg Blocks Plugin – Blocks (Templates & Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Blocks – Gutentor Page Builder for Gutenberg Editor Plugin – Blocks (Gutenberg Blocks)
- Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Page Builder Toolkit Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – Kioken Blocks Plugin – Blocks & Templates (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Blocks and Template Library by Otter Plugin – Blocks & Templates (Blocks and Templates for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Blocks and Page Builder – Qubely Plugin – Blocks & Templates (Templates & Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Blocks Collection – qodeblock Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Stackable – Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks Plugin – Blocks & Templates (Templates & Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Ultimate Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Plugin Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
- Gutenberg Blocks – Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Plugin – Blocks (Blocks for Gutenberg Blocks)
☀️ Supported Gutenberg-Specific Services / Websites
- GutenbergHub.com – GutenbergHub GutenbergHub is a one-stop resource for you need to work with Gutenberg WordPress editor.
- ShareABlock by EditorsKit – ShareABlock Community submitted free block designs and templates for Gutenberg
👍 BE A CONTRIBUTOR
If you want to translate, go to the Translation Portal at translate.wordpress.org.
You can also contribute code-wise via our GitHub Repository – and see where you can help. Be sure to use our develop branch to submit pull requests.
📝 Documentation and Support
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at Redux.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
⚡ Like the Redux Plugin?
- Follow us on Facebook 💬
- Rate us 5 ⭐ stars on WordPress.org
- Follow us on Twitter 🐦: @ReduxFramework
Redux does not interact with end users on your website. Our templates will continue to work even if Redux is uninstalled. If a product is using Redux the option panel will cease to function without Redux.
The Redux plugin uses a custom API to fetch our content library and our Gutenberg templates. To improve the service and stability we store logs which may or may not contain the following:
- browser type
- referring site
- date and time of request
- template ID requested
- date of cached version of the given API request
- supported block plugins installed (slug only, no versions)
- version of Redux installed
- Redux API keys
API requests are only made when a user clicks on the Library button, launches the Redux Challenge, or opts into Google Font updates.
For more details on our terms and conditions: https://redux.io/terms