Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Actieve installaties: 90.000+
Hotjar is the fast & visual way to understand your users, providing everything your team needs to uncover insights and make the right changes to your site. Connect all the dots with one powerful solution providing:
- Heatmaps – Understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior – which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire.
- Visitor Recordings – Eliminate guesswork with Recordings of real visitor behavior on your site. By seeing your visitor’s clicks, taps and mouse movements you can identify usability issues on the fly and issues they encounter.
- Conversion Funnels – Find the biggest opportunities for improvement and testing by identifying on which page and at which step most visitors are leaving your site.
- Form Analysis – Improve online form completion rates by discovering which fields take too long to ﬁll, which are left blank, and why your visitors abandon your form and page.
- Feedback Polls – Improving the performance and experience of your website starts with understanding what your visitors want and what’s preventing them from achieving it. Target questions to specific visitors anywhere on your web and mobile site.
- Incoming Feedback – Give your visitors an easy way to leave instant visual feedback on your website or app. See what people love and hate, identify issues, and find opportunities for growth.
- Surveys – Build your own responsive surveys using an easy editor. Collect responses in real-time from any device. Distribute your surveys using web links, emails or invite your visitors just before they abandon your site to uncover their objections or concerns.
- Recruit Test Users – Recruit the best possible participants for user research and testing directly from your site. Collect profiling information, contact details and offer a gift in exchange for their help.
This plugin provides a simple installation of Hotjar on your WordPress site, giving you immediate access to all Hotjar features.