HTML Editor Syntax Highlighter
Actieve installaties: 50.000+
Add syntax highlighting in the Classic Post & Page HTML text editor, Gutenberg Code Editor, and Theme & Plugin editors using CodeMirror.js
- Syntax highlighting in the Post/Page HTML editor
- NEW: Syntax highlighting in the Gutenberg Code Editor (not Visual Editor)
- Syntax highlighting in the Theme & Plugin editors
- Syntax highlighting for WordPress
- Save your posts and pages pressing
- Restore cursor position after page is reloaded
- Huge selection of themes and other customization options
- Fullscreen mode: toggle with
If you would like to contribute to this plugin, view the github repo.
If you’re a regular user of this plugin, please consider taking a short User Experience Survey to provide feedback that will help shape the new version 3.0.