HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics
Actieve installaties: 200.000+
THE MOST POWERFUL & EASY TO USE CONTACT MANAGEMENT (CRM), EMAIL MARKETING, LIVE CHAT, FORMS & ANALYTICS PLUGIN
HubSpot enables you to grow your business better. It helps turn visitors into leads, nurture them into customers, and measure your business growth.
With HubSpot’s free plugin you can easily:
- Engage visitors with live chat and chatbots, and convert leads with forms & popups.
- Build beautiful, responsive email newsletters inside WordPress, and nurture your leads with marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage your entire contact database with HubSpot’s free CRM, and group contacts together with the built-in list builder.
- Measure your business growth in real-time with easy-to-understand analytics dashboards.
What’s included in HubSpot’s free WordPress plugin:
CRM & CONTACT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Your website forms will automatically sync with your HubSpot CRM so you can easily manage your contacts, segment them into lists, and see every interaction they’ve had with your website. This plugin creates & updates each contact record with a unified timeline of the contact’s page views, live chat conversations, form submissions, and more.
EMAIL NEWSLETTER & MARKETING AUTOMATION
Build beautiful, responsive newsletters to send to your contact database with HubSpot’s easy-to-use, drag and drop email builder. Send an email automation anytime someone fills out a form or engages with your live chat & chatbots.
Don’t want to have to design emails yourself? HubSpot comes with 20+ pre-designed email templates so all you have to do is add your content and press send.
With HubSpot’s email marketing software, you’re able to personalize your messaging and start tailoring content for each of your subscribers. Plus, with A/B testing and email tracking, you can go a step further and improve the open rate and click rate of each campaign.
All emails are automatically logged in your customer relationship management (CRM) software and include reporting for opens and clicks so you can measure each email’s engagement.
FORMS & POPUPS
Create beautiful forms and popups on your website in minutes using the intuitive drag and drop builder. Choose which pages you want your popups displayed on with HubSpot’s advanced filtering based on your visitors’ behaviors.
Rather stick with your existing forms and popup plugin? That’s fine too! HubSpot integrates with most WordPress form builders, form creators, and popup builders out-of-the-box so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
HubSpot is a dynamic form builder and can be used to create nearly any type of form — such as an announcement popup, banner bar, conditional logic form, contact form, custom form, donation form, email form, exit intent popup form, event form, feedback form, mobile popup, newsletter form, order form, payment form, popup form, quiz form, quote form, signature form, signup form, star rating form, sticky bar, survey popup, web form, and more!
LIVE CHAT & CHATBOTS
Add free live chat to your website and easily engage & help your site visitors. Add 24/7 chatbots to your website to help automate lead capture, lead generation, lead management and provide live support. Now you can help your visitors while you sleep — the power of WordPress live chat!!
BUILT-IN ANALYTICS & DASHBOARDS
Built-in marketing analytics (email analytics, traffic analytics, and website analytics) make it easy to understand which sales and marketing actions are driving the most success… and which ones you need to fix. Quickly see how your forms, popups, live chat & chatbots, email marketing, and sales follow-ups are helping grow your business.
Why install analytics from another app when you can get built-in WordPress analytics? With HubSpot, you can view a unified view of your site’s performance in an easy-to-understand analytics dashboard — all without leaving WordPress. Dashboards are customizable, so you can surface the most relevant information to make data-driven decisions for your unique business.
Happy with the tools you’re using? Now you can easily integrate HubSpot with over 400 native integrations including:
– Analytics / Advertising / Social Media Software: Adroll, Facebook Ads, Facebook Messenger, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Instagram Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube
– Communications / Design / Integrations: Canva, Gutenberg Blocks, HelloSign, Integromat, Slack, Twilio, Vidyard, Zoom
– CRM / Email Marketing / Marketing Automation Software: Active Campaign, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Drip, Gmail, Hustle, Mailchimp, Ontraport, Outlook, Salesforce, Sendinblue, WP Fusion, Zoho
– E-commerce / Online Store / Recurring Payment / Payment Processing: BigCommerce, Shopify, Stripe, WooCommerce, YITH
– Events / Meeting Scheduling Software: Calendly, Eventbrite, The Events Calendar
– Forms / Landing Page Builders / CRO: Caldera Forms, Contact Form 7, Elementor, Formidable Forms, Forminator, Gravity Forms, Instapage, JotForm, Kali Forms, MailOptIn, Ninja Forms, OptInMonster, Sumo, Survey Monkey, Typeform, Unbounce, WPForms
– Live Chat / Customer Support Software: Drift, Front, Help Scout, Intercom, LiveChat, Pure Chat, Zendesk
– Productivity / Project Management Software: Asana, Jira
HubSpot also works great with Zapier and PieSync, so you can easily connect nearly any tool together.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT HUBSPOT – CRM, EMAIL MARKETING, LIVE CHAT, FORMS & ANALYTICS?
“HubSpot was a big factor in helping us scale WP Buffs to $1M in revenue. Their plugin and sales CRM made our sales process so much more professional and kept us fully organized as we grew from 1 salesperson to 4. Plus, the reporting dashboards allow me to know where our sales game is strong and where we can still improve with just a few clicks. Needless to say, I’m all in on HubSpot.” – Joe Howard, Founder & CEO, WP Buffs
“HubSpot educates marketers beyond just the anonymous web analytics they get from Google Analytics. Instead, it digs down to individual users.” – Michael Shoup, Founder / CEO, 12South Marketing
“HubSpot dramatically cuts down the time I spend on marketing. We used to spend tons of time generating very few inbound leads, but those numbers have gone through the roof with minimal effort.” – Brian Ruhlmann, Director of Sales & Marketing, AdmitHub