MonsterInsights – Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Made Easy)
Actieve installaties: 3+ miljoen
Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
With over 3 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
We believe that it’s easy to double your traffic and sales when you know exactly how people find and use your website. MonsterInsights shows you the analytics and stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence.
At MonsterInsights, we make it “effortless” to properly connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allow you to enable all advanced Google Analytics tracking features with just a few clicks (no need to hire a developer).
The best part is that MonsterInsights comes with an analytics dashboard for WordPress that shows you actionable analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard. We have created customized reports that eliminate the fluff and only show you the stats that matter, so you can see exactly what’s working and what’s not!
Simply put, MonsterInsights is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.
That’s why millions of small businesses and top companies like Microsoft, Bloomberg, FedEx, Yelp, Subway, etc. use MonsterInsights to setup Google Analytics on their WordPress sites.
This plugin is the lite version of MonsterInsights Pro plugin that comes with all the tracking features you will ever need including events tracking, ecommerce tracking, custom dimensions tracking, page speed reports, popular post tracking, custom dimensions, affiliate link tracking, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium Google Analytics plugin for WordPress now!
We took the pain out of installing Google Analytics in WordPress and made it easy. Here’s why over 3 million smart business owners, designers, and developers love MonsterInsights, and you will too!
Quick & Easy Google Analytics Setup
Properly setting up Google Analytics is complicated. You have to either hire a developer or learn how to add advanced code snippets to your website in many different areas. This process can take days or weeks…and can even break your website!
With MonsterInsights, we made it “effortless” to properly setup Google Analytics in WordPress. Yes, you can enable all advanced Google Analytics features with just a few clicks.
If you can point-and-click, then you can set up Google Analytics inside WordPress and start seeing insights in under 15 minutes (no code necessary).
We keep up with all Google Analytics updates, so you can sleep well at night knowing that your website will always stay up to date with the newest features.
Kijk wat een ondernemer over MonsterInsights zegt:
It just works. Really easy way to insert Google Analytics tracking code and keep it there when switching themes. No need to copy/paste code anywhere. This is the best way to handle Google Analytics in WordPress.
Google Analytics Dashboard + Real Time Stats
Ons doel bij MonsterInsights is om Google Analytics gemakkelijk en toegankelijk te maken voor iedereen.
We begrijpen dat Google Analytics een steile leercurve heeft die eigenaren van kleine ondernemingen vaak verhindert weloverwogen beslissingen te nemen om hun bedrijf te laten groeien.
That’s why MonsterInsights comes with a built-in Google Analytics Dashboard for your WordPress site, so you can see all the useful information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard without needing to login somewhere else.
We have even created customized reports to help you filter through the noise and see the stats that really matter!
Audience Report helps you get to know your visitors in a whole new way. It shows you detailed insights like which country your visitors are coming from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more. You can use this demographics report and audience clues to tweak your website design and content accordingly.
**Publishers Report ** helps you understand which pages your visitors are arriving, and which pages they are leaving from. Designed specifically for blogs and other resource sites, this powerful report will show you which outbound links are getting clicked so you can easily optimize for higher conversions.
Behavior Report shows you exactly how people find your website, which keywords did they search for, who referred them, what did they click on your site, and more. You can use these useful stats to identify low-hanging fruits, new partnership opportunities, and promotional areas to focus on.
Content Report shows you stats on exactly which content gets the most visits, so you can stop guessing and start creating content that gets more traffic and conversion.
Ecommerce Report shows you important store stats like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top referral sources, and more (all in one place).
Forms Report shows you conversion stats for various contact forms and lead forms on your website, so you can improve the conversions to grow your business.
Search Console Report shows you exactly how well your website is ranking in Google, so you can further optimize your SEO to grow your organic traffic.
Custom Dimensions Report helps you dig deeper by showing you useful stats like who are your most popular authors, what are the best publication times, which are your most popular categories or tags, how well are your Yoast focus keywords and SEO score performing, and more.
Site Speed Report makes it easy to track pagespeed insights and loading times for your website and get the information you need to improve user experience and your SEO rankings.
Our custom Google Analytics Dashboard reports are based on over 12+ years of online business experience. We built MonsterInsights to be the Google Analytics plugin that we wish we had.
We currently use MonsterInsights on all our portfolio companies which include both media sites generating tens of millions of pageviews and eCommerce sites generating millions in sales.
That’s why we can confidently say that MonsterInsights is the ultimate Google Analytics Shortcut for seeing the stats that matter and making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
Ik ben dol op de analyse via de rapportfunctie. Ik heb de PRO versie en het maakt een groot verschil wat je kunt analyseren. Ik ben blij dat ik ook met Pretty Links kan integreren!
Kim Beasley – MonsterInsights gebruiker
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Made Easy
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce tracking is a powerful feature that lets you track user behavior across your online store starting from product views to checkout page to thank you page and beyond.
With MonsterInsights’ easy WooCommerce integration, you can setup WooCommerce analytics with literally 1-click.
Once you have enabled WooCommerce tracking, MonsterInsights will show you all important WooCommerce metrics in a single dashboard including WooCommerce conversion rate, top products in your WooCommerce store, total transactions, total revenue, average order value, top referral sources, and more.
Ons WooCommerce analyse rapport bevat ook andere gedetailleerde WooCommerce evenement tracking gegevens zoals het totaal aantal toevoegingen aan winkelwagens, het totaal aantal verwijderingen uit winkelwagens, de tijd tot aankoop, en sessies tot aankoop.
For those who want to go beyond our WooCommerce stats dashboard, you can easily open up the Google Analytics dashboard to combine WooCommerce data with other secondary dimensions and filters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Behalve WooCommerce Google Analytics integratie biedt de eCommerce add-on van MonsterInsights ook naadloze integratie voor de Easy Digital Downloads plugin.
Met onze Easy Digital Downloads Google Analytics integratie kun je met slechts 1 klik Verbeterde Opsporing van Ecommerce op je winkel instellen.
Simpel gezegd, de Enhanced Ecommerce for WordPress-functie van MonsterInsights is veruit de eenvoudigste en krachtigste op de markt.
Google Analytics + GDPR Compliance
MonsterInsights maakt Google Analytics GDPR-compliance eenvoudiger voor bedrijfseigenaren.
Our EU compliance addon allows you to:
- Anonymize IP in Google Analytics
- Disable the Demographics and Interest Reports for Remarketing and Advertising
- Disable UserID and author name tracking
- Enable the ga() compatibility mode
- Integrate with Cookie Notice and CookieBot plugins to collect user consent before tracking
- Integrate with Google AMP Consent Box before enable tracking
- Integrate with Google Analytics’s Chrome browser opt-out extension and built-in cookie opt-out system
- Offer Easy Opt Out link for Google Analytics tracking
While no single plugin can guarantee 100% GDPR compliance in WordPress, MonsterInsights goes to great length in helping business owners with GDPR compliance.
For more details, see: GDPR and MonsterInsights – Everything You Need to Know.
Universal Tracking + Google Analytics for AMP and Instant Articles
MonsterInsights uses Google Analytics universal tracking, so you can track your users across devices and platforms.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is a project by Google that helps you speed up your website. However if you don’t set it up properly, Google AMP can cause you to lose your website analytics. Our Google Analytics AMP integration allows you to have accurate tracking on all AMP enabled pages. It works seamlessly with AMP for WordPress plugin.
We bieden ook een 1-klik Google Analytics-integratie met Facebook Instant Articles.
At MonsterInsights, we always stay ahead of the curve in helping you integrate WordPress with the latest Google Analytics tracking features.
Analytics for PROs! This plugin brings it all, great features and helpful info to easily see what you are doing.
Frank van der Sluijs
Google AdSense Tracking and Affiliate Link Tracking
With MonsterInsights Ads tracking addon, publishers can easily track the performance of their Google AdSense Ads inside their Google Analytics dashboard.
Onze affiliate-linktracking maakt het voor bloggers en aangesloten marketeers gemakkelijk om hun gelieerde links bij Google Analytics bij te houden.
MonsterInsights gebruikt event tracking voor alle uitgaande tracking van WordPress links die veel nauwkeuriger is dan welke ingebouwde WordPress analyseoplossing dan ook.
Most other WordPress stats plugin track data on your WordPress hosting server which slows down your website and does not scale for larger websites.
Since our affiliate link tracking uses Google Analytics’ powerful servers, we can skip WordPress entirely.
MonsterInsights ‘affiliate link tracking functie werkt met alle WordPress affiliate link management plugins, waaronder Pretty Links , Thirsty Affiliates en anderen.
Custom Dimensions Tracking, Custom Google Analytics Event Tracking, and More
Onze Google Analytics-functie voor het bijhouden van gebeurtenissen voor WordPress stopt niet alleen bij het bijhouden van partnerlinks.
You can use MonsterInsights custom Google analytics event tracking feature to easily add outbound-link tracking, file downloads tracking, call-to-action button tracking, hashmark tracking, telephone link tracking, and more.
Our powerful Forms Tracking addon uses Google Analytics custom event tracking feature to enable form analytics in WordPress. With just 1-click, you can enable form conversion tracking for your contact forms, lead generation forms, registration forms, surveys, and any other type of form in WordPress.
MonsterInsights’ Custom Dimensions addon allows you to push WordPress analytics even further. You can use Google Analytics custom dimensions to generate helpful WordPress stats for:
- Author Tracking – see stats for each author to find which author’s posts generate the most traffic.
- Post Type Tracking – see stats for WordPress post types to find out which sections are performing the best.
- Category Tracking – see stats for your WordPress categories to find out which sections of your sites are the most popular.
- Tags Tracking – see stats for your WordPress tags to find out which tags are the most popular.
- SEO Score Tracking – see stats for your Yoast SEO score and see how it impacts your traffic.
- Focus Keyword Tracking – see stats for Yoast focus keyword and see how it correlates with your traffic.
- Logged-in User Tracking – see WordPress stats for what percentage of your users are logged-in.
- User ID Tracking – see stats for each individual logged-in user’s activity through User ID custom dimension – great for Ecommerce and membership sites.
- Published Time Tracking – track the performance of your posts based on their published time.
Simply put, MonsterInsights allow you to take full advantage of all the powerful Google Analytics features.
I like how simple it is for client users and how I can turn on the advanced features for myself to get all the details right.
Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress Multisite Networks
MonsterInsights is the most popular analytics plugin for adding Google Analytics to WordPress multisite.
We have built-in all permissions and controls that you would need to successfully run Google Analytics on a WordPress multi-site.
You can control who has access to view the Google Analytics Dashboard report in WordPress. Our permissions setting allows you to hide analytics reports for specific user roles.
Similarly, we understand that some sites may want to exclude logged-in users from tracking. MonsterInsights gives you granular control to exclude admin in Analytics as well as other user roles.
Our performance addon allows you to adjust sample rate and site speed sample rates for Google Analytics.
Inmiddels kun je waarschijnlijk zien waarom MonsterInsights de populairste Google Analytics plugin is geworden voor WordPress.
We begrijpen Google Analytics beter dan elke andere analyse plugin voor WordPress.
Full MonsterInsights Feature List
- Quick and Easy Setup – Easily setup Google Analytics for WordPress with just a few clicks (no coding needed)
- Real Time Stats – See real time stats inside your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Universal Tracking – Get better insights with Google Analytics’ universal tracking.
- Google Analytics Dashboard – See the stats that matter from right inside your WordPress dashboard with custom Publisher Report, Ecommerce report, and Search Console report.
- eCommerce Tracking – Add Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking to WordPress.
- WooCommerce Google Analytics – Add Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking to your WooCommerce store.
- Easy Digital Downloads Google Analytics – Add Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking to your EDD store.
- Ads Tracking – Track your Google Adsense ads with Google Analytics.
- Affiliate Link Tracking – Track your affiliate links and get stats that matter.
- File Download Tracking – Enable file download stats with just a click.
- Custom Link Tracking – Track your outbound link clicks with Google Analytics.
- Events Tracking – Track custom button and banner clicks with Google Analytics.
- Custom Dimensions Tracking – Enable Google analytics custom dimensions tracking for WordPress.
- Author Tracking – See author stats and discover who’s the most popular author on your site.
- Popular Post Tracking – See which blog post and section is the most popular.
- Contextual Insights – Get actionable tips on how to improve engagement and get more visitors based on your site’s traffic.
- Headline Analyzer – Get more clicks and improve SEO following suggestions from our Headline Analyzer directly in the WordPress editor
- Custom Post Type Tracking – Track the performance of your custom post types.
- Referral Tracking – See how visitors are finding your website to better focus your marketing efforts.
- Performance Tracking – Control the performance rate and sample rate for your Google Analytics report.
- Enhanced Link Attribution – Get better analytics with enhanced link attribution.
- Email Summaries – Your site’s Google Analytics traffic report delivered straight to your inbox every week.
- Google Analytics for AMP – Add proper tracking for Google AMP.
- Google Analytics for Facebook Instant Articles – Add proper tracking for Facebook Analytics.
- Google Analytics GDPR Compliance – EU compliance addon helps you improve Google Analytics GDPR compliance by adding anonymize IP, cookie consent for opt-out tracking, and more.
- Form Conversion Tracking – Track conversions for your WordPress forms. Works with all popular plugins including WPForms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Formidable Forms, and more.
- Google Optimize Tracking – Enable Google Analytics support for Google Optimize A/B Testing.
- Google Analytics Tools – Helpful tools for Google Analytics such as UTM link tracking builder.
- Want us to add something else? Suggest a feature and we’ll get it added!
Na het lezen van deze uitgebreide lijst met functies, kun je hezelf waarschijnlijk voorstellen waarom MonsterInsights de beste Google Analytics- plugin is voor WordPress.
Probeer MonsterInsights eens uit.
Want to unlock even more features? Upgrade to our Pro version.
Simple, yet powerful. Amazing piece of plugin, does exactly what expected and even more.
Popular Google Analytics Tutorials
- How to setup Google Analytics with WordPress
- How to Login to Google Analytics
- How to Start a WordPress Blog (step by step)
Note for Beginners
Like all WordPress plugins, Google Analytics by MonsterInsights is only available for self-hosted WordPress sites. This means you will need to switch from WordPress.com to WordPress.org if you want to use this plugin on your WordPress site.
For more details, see this infographic on self hosted WordPress.org vs free WordPress.com
This plugin is created by Chris Christoff and Syed Balkhi with sponsorship from WPBeginner.
MonsterInsights® is a registered trademark of MonsterInsights LLC. When writing about the Google Analytics for WordPress plugin by MonsterInsights, please make sure to uppercase the first letters of both word.
- MonsterInsights (correct)
- Monster Insights (incorrect)
- monsterinsights (incorrect)
- monsterinsight (incorrect)
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers
- WPForms – Best WordPress Contact Form Plugin
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 2 million sites)
- SeedProd – Most popular coming soon & maintenance mode plugin for WordPress
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%
This plugin would not be possible without the help and support of WPBeginner, the largest WordPress resource site. You can learn from our free WordPress Tutorials like how to install WordPress, choose the best WordPress hosting, WordPress glossary, and more.
You can also learn about other best WordPress plugins.