Nextend Social Login and Register
Actieve installaties: 300.000+
Nextend Social Login is a professional, easy to use and free WordPress plugin. It lets your visitors register and login to your site using their social profiles (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.) instead of forcing them to spend valuable time to fill out the default registration form. Besides that, they don’t need to wait for validation emails or keep track of their username and password anymore.
Nextend Social Login seamlessly integrates with your existing WordPress login and registration form. Existing users can add or remove their social accounts at their WordPress profile page. A single user can attach as many social account as they want allowing them to log in with Facebook, Google or Twitter.
Three popular providers: Facebook, Google and Twitter
Providers are the services which the visitors can use to register and log in to your site. Nextend Social Login allows your visitors to log in with their account from the most popular social networks: Facebook, Google and Twitter.
Free version features
- One click registration and login via Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Your current users can easily connect their Facebook, Google or Twitter profiles with their account
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so every account can be accessed with and without social account
- You can define custom redirect URL after the registration (upon first login) using any of the social accounts.
- You can define custom redirect URL after each login with any of the enabled social accounts.
- Display Facebook, Google, Twitter profile picture as avatar
- Login widget and shortcodes
- Customizable designs to match your site
- Editable and translatable texts on the login buttons
- Very simple to setup and use
- Clean, user friendly UI
- Fast and helpful support
Additional features in the Pro addon
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Pro providers: LinkedIn, Amazon, VKontakte, WordPress.com, Yahoo, PayPal, Disqus, Apple and more coming soon
- Configure whether email address should be asked on registration at each provider
- Configure whether username should be asked on registration at each provider
- Choose from icons or wide buttons
- Several login layouts
- Restrict specific user roles from using the social logins. (You can restrict different roles for each provider.)
- Assign specific user roles to the newly registered users who use any social login provider. (You can set different roles for each provider.)
After you activated the plugin configure and enable the provider you want to use, then the plugin will automatically
- add the login buttons to the WordPress login page. See screenshot #1
- add the account linking buttons to the WordPress profile page. See screenshot #2