Popups for Divi
Actieve installaties: 50.000+
After the plugin is activated, the Visual Builder displays a new tab called “Popup” in the Section Settings modal. In the “Popup” tab, you can turn a regular Section into a Popup!
It’s super simple, as you can see on the plugins Demo Page: divimode.com/divi-popup/demo
ℹ️ How it works
First, activate the plugin (no configuration needed!)
- Open up your Visual Builder and edit a Section – you’ll see a new “Popup” tab in the Section Settings.
- Toggle the option “This is a Popup” and set the “Popup ID” to something (e.g., “
newsletter-optin“). Close the Section Settings.
- Add a Button Module somewhere else on the page and set the “Link URL” to your Popup ID, with a leading “#” hash (e.g. “
- That’s all. Save the page and exit the Visual Builder! Click on the button, and you’ll see your Popup. Congratulations!
⭐️ Additional details
Check out the Plugin website for more details. You’ll find:
- CSS class options
- JS API documentation
- WP filter documentation
Tested in all major browsers on Windows and Mac: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 11, Edge!
🎂 Popups for Divi turns 2
Wow, it’s already two years since the beginning of Popups for Divi!
It has been a great time and we’ve learned a lot. During that time we added a ton of features and have created a stable and powerful marketing plugin.
To celebrate the anniversary, we have created a six-day course that teaches you everything about the plugin. It walks you through the basics of creating your first Popup, shows possible ways to customize your Popup layouts and goes into advanced techniques and usages of the plugin.
“The instruction emails really helped me to understand how to use the plugin correctly!”
The course is available in your wp-admin Dashboard right after you install and activate the plugin. Check out the screenshots to see the form. Also, have a look in the FAQ section, if you want to disable this feature.
🥳 Want more?
If you want to get the most out of Divi, you need to have a look at Divi Areas Pro to get additional features:
- An admin UI to create and configure your popups
- Choose between 4 Area Types: Popup, Inline, Fly-in, Hover
- A beautiful UI that blends in perfectly with Divi
- Add advanced triggers to your Areas:
- On click
- On hover
- On scroll
- After delay
- On Exit
- Customize the Area Display
- Show on certain pages
- Show on certain devices
- Show for certain user roles or guests
- Customize Area Behavior
- Show/Hide the Close button
- Display the Area once per hour, day, week, …
- Flexible position for Inline Areas
- Replace/extend the page header
- or Footer
- or Comment section
- or actually any Divi section inside the page content
- It comes with an extended version of the JS API
- Great documentation built into the plugin and an online knowledge base
- and much more…
👉 Learn more about Divi Areas Pro (with screenshots!)