Redirection for Contact Form 7
Actieve installaties: 200.000+
The ultimate add-on for Contact Form 7 – redirect to any page you choose after mail sent successfully, firing scripts after submission, save submissions in database, and much more options to make Contact Form 7 poweful then ever.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.8 or later.
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “Redirect Settings” tab and set the page you want to be redirected to.
- Redirect to any URL
- Open page in a new tab
- Pass fields from the form as URL query parameters
- Add Honeypot to minimize spam
- Save form submissions to your database
New and Exciting
Cooperation with a world leading web accessibility solution – you can try it for free and make your website accessible to people with disabilities.
- [Extension] Conditional logic for each action
- [Extension] Integrate your forms with your Salesforce CRM
- [Extension] Integrate your forms with your Hubspot CRM
- [Extension] Frontend Publishing – Allow your visitors to submit post types
- [Extension] Frontend Registration – Use contact form 7 as a registration form
- [Extension] Frontend Login – Use contact form 7 to login users to your website
- [Extension] Automatically add form submissions to your predefined list
- [Extension] Conditional form validations (custom error messages)
- [Extension] Manage email notifications by conditional logic
- [Extension] Send data to remote servers (3rd-party integration)
- [Extension] Send submissions to API Json/XML to remote servers
- [Extension] Send submissions to API POST/GET to remote servers
- [Extension] PayPal Integration
- [Extension] Stripe Integration
Note: some features are availible only as an extension. Which means you need Redirection for Contact Form 7 Pro to unlock those features. You can get Redirection for Contact Form 7 Pro here!