Actieve installaties: 500.000+
Safe SVG is the best way to Allow SVG Uploads in WordPress!
It gives you the ability to allow SVG uploads whilst making sure that they’re sanitized to stop SVG/XML vulnerabilities affecting your site.
It also gives you the ability to preview your uploaded SVGs in the media library in all views.
- Sanitised SVGs – Don’t open up security holes in your WordPress site by allowing uploads of unsanitised files.
- View SVGs in the Media Library – Gone are the days of guessing which SVG is the correct one, we’ll enable SVG previews in the WordPress media library.
- SVGO Optimisation – You’ll have the option to run your SVGs through our SVGO server on upload to save you space.
- Choose Who Can Upload – Restrict SVG uploads to certain users on your WordPress site or allow anyone to upload.
- Premium Support – Pro users get premium support whilst free support is offered in the WordPress forums in our spare time
Initially a proof of concept for #24251
SVG Sanitization is done through the following library: https://github.com/darylldoyle/svg-sanitizer