Simple Custom CSS Plugin
Actieve installaties: 200.000+
Add Custom CSS to your WordPress site without any hassles.
An easy-to-use WordPress Plugin to add custom CSS styles that override Plugin and Theme default styles. This plugin is designed to meet the needs of administrators who would like to add their own CSS to their WordPress website. Styles created with this plugin will render even if the theme is changed.
New in Version 4.0.5
- AMP Support Added!
- Tested for WP version 5.8.1
About AMP Support
This plugin no longer enqueues your saved styles in a “pseudo-file”, but rather prints the styles directly into the
element. This allows for better caching, and also processing by AMP plugins.
- AMP Support
- Customizer Control (live preview)
- Useful Code Syntax Highlighter
- Code linting (error checking)
- No configuration needed
- Simple interface built on native WordPress UI
- Virtually no impact on site performance
- No complicated database queries
- Thorough documentation
- Allows Administrator access on WP Networks (Multisite)
Navigate to Appearance > Custom CSS in the Admin Menu
Enter in valid CSS styles
Click “Update Custom CSS”
View your changes in the Front End of your website