Actieve installaties: 100.000+
In just a few steps, you will be collecting and publishing your testimonials or reviews. Beginners and pros alike will appreciate the wealth of flexible features refined over 4 years from user feedback and requests.
SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO GET STARTED WITH STRONG TESTIMONIALS
Premium features only available in Strong Testimonials – Paid version:
- Import reviews from: Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp, Zomato and WooCommerce
- With our dedicated 3-rd party importer, you can now automate importing, managing and displaying of your testimonials.
- Custom Testimonial Collection Form Fields
- The perfect example is with a car review website. Using the Custom Fields extension, you can gather detailed testimonials that include information such as car manufacturer, model, and horsepower.
- Multiple Testimonial Collection Forms
- You can now create multiple forms to collect testimonials from your website visitors and customers. You can easily create new forms to gather testimonials for different types of products on your website. There is no limit to the number of forms you can create or use.
- Schema.org Markup
- The extension that will help you get **** in your Google search results for your business.
- Advanced Views
- _ For example, one view to display your testimonials, another view for the testimonial submission form, another view for a slideshow widget._
- You are not a fan of calling your product reviews testimonials? Then use this extension to replace the default text (testimonials) with another one such as reviews or ratings.
- Captcha anti-spam form Protection
- Protection for spam is something all websites need
- PRO templates
- Beautifully designed & pixel perfect templates, ready to use with to showcase your testimonials. Don’t loose clients with a poor design.
- Priority email support
- Support and updates for 12 months.
This plugin provides a few designs with only basic style options for background color and font color. Everything else will be inherited from your theme.
Some templates have light & dark versions and other options. If you want to customize things like fonts, margins and borders, you will need custom CSS.
Testimonial Submission Form
This plugin provides one form with custom fields. Customize the form by adding or removing fields and changing properties like the order, label, and placeholder.
Send custom notification emails to multiple admins.
Submit the form via Ajax for use with plugins like Popup Maker.
Everything happens in a View. Instead of learning multiple shortcodes with dozens of options, a View contains all the options in a simple, intuitive editor that no other testimonial plugin has.
Create unlimited views. For example, one view for a form, another for a static grid, another for a slideshow, and so on.
Display a view using a shortcode or the widget.
A variety of templates are included that work well in most themes.
For ultimate control and seamless integration, copy any template to your theme and customize it.
The template function will add a view to your custome theme templates:
Privacy and GDPR
By default, this plugin:
- does not store any user or visitor data,
- does not send any data to remote servers, act as a service or embed content,
- does not edit the comments form in any way.
The plugin also prevents displaying email addresses in your testimonials on the front end.
However, this plugin provides features that may involve private data.
- If you use the testimonial submission form, the data collected on that form will be stored in your database.
- If you enable the administrator notification email upon new testimonial submission, the data collected on your form, at your selection, may be included in that notification email.
- If you enable comments on testimonials, the plugin will use your theme’s single post template and comment form.
Try these plugins too
- Wider Admin Menu lets your admin menu b r e a t h e.
3rd party or external service disclaimer
The plugin connects to our website through an API call (https://strongtestimonials/wp-json/mt/v1/get-all-extensions) in order to request a list of available extensions.
IT DOES NOT SEND ANY DATA NOR DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE REQUEST