Actieve installaties: 50.000+
WooCommerce includes tons of filters to let you customize button text, labels, and more, but you have to write PHP code to use them. This plugin provides a settings page where you can add your customizations and save them without needing to write any code or modify any templates, which is helpful for quick change testing.
Requires WooCommerce 3.0.9+
Here are some customizations you can make:
- Add to Cart button text for different product types (within the shop loop and on a single product page)
- Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
- The number of products displayed per page
- Heading text for the “Product Description” and “Additional Information” tab.
- Checkout page coupon / login text
- Checkout page “Create Account” checkbox default
- Checkout page “Submit Order” button text
- Tax Label text
- Placeholder image source
To make these changes, go to WooCommerce > Settings and view the “Customizer” tab.
Note: This plugin does not support being network activated on multisite. To use this on a multisite network, you must activate the plugin individually on each site.
We do support our free plugins and extensions, but please understand that support for premium products takes priority. We typically check the forums every few days (with a maximum delay of one week).
- See the product page for full details.
- View more of SkyVerge’s free WooCommerce extensions
- View all SkyVerge WooCommerce extensions