WP GDPR Compliance
Actieve installaties: 200.000+
NEWS! Over the following months, we will provide a series of free upgrades to this plugin and even start offering premium features targeted to business users. Planned features include cookie scanning, language support for 40+ languages, and much more. To enable this, we are happy to announce that WP GDPR Compliance has been acquired by the leading Consent Management Platform, Cookie Information, who will lead the future development of the plug-in.
This plugin assists website and webshop owners to comply with European privacy regulations known as GDPR. Activating this plugin does not guarantee your site fully complies with GDPR.
- Add Consents and give your visitors full control.
- Keeping a consent log for supported plugins.
- Adding checkboxes to supported plugins for explicit visitor consent.
- ‘Right to access’ through encrypted audit logs and double opt-in mail.
- ‘Right to be forgotten’ by anonymising user data.
WP GDPR Compliance supports Contact Form 7 (>= 4.6), Gravity Forms (>= 1.9), WooCommerce (>= 2.5.0) and WordPress Comments.